This recipe can become a full meal by adding in some tofu, chicken, or chickpeas for
protein. The aioli provides our daily unsaturated fats and promotes fullness - the
perfect lunchbox meal to keep you full and energized all afternoon.
• 2 cups cauliflower rice
• 2 cups cubed pumpkin (1cm x 1 cm)
• 1 onion- diced
• 2 garlic cloves finely diced
• 1 cup frozen peas uncooked
• 1⁄2 tsp nutmeg
• 1 Tbsp honey
• 1 cup boiling water with 1 cube vegetable stock dissolved in it
• 1⁄4 cup cashew nuts
• 1⁄2 lemon- juice only
• 1 Tbsp whole grain mustard
• 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1⁄4 cup oil
• 1⁄4 cup water
1. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a pan and add the onion- saute until brown.
2. Add pumpkin, cauliflower, garlic, frozen peas, nutmeg, stock, and honey.
Cover and simmer for ~15 minutes (until pumpkin is soft).
3. Make the aioli by combining all ingredients EXCEPT for water into a cup/ mug
and blitzing with a stick blender. Gradually add the water (If you add the water
too quickly the mixture will separate).
4. Once the pumpkin is soft, uncover and remove from heat, then add the aioli
and stir it through. Add the cashews as well and stir them through.