- small (300g) kumara, unpeeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 cups whole corn kernels
- 1 red capsicum
- 400g can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 8 whisked eggs with 1/2 cup trim milk
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, thinly sliced
1. Preheat the oven 180°C. Bring in the small saucepan of water to the boil over a high heat. Cook kuma
ra for 6 - 8 minutes. Drain and cut into wedges.
2. In a medium fry pan, heat oil over pan. Cook corn and capsicum until almost tender. Add kumara, black beans and ground coriander. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
3. Season whisked eggs and milk well pepper. Pour over the bean mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Transfer to oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until golden.
5. To serve, top frittata with avocado and chilli.
Slice and enjoy!